In today’s complex and often volatile world marketplace, travelers are increasingly faced with a variety of security, natural disaster and health & safety threats. Corporations have an obligation to protect and keep track of employees by ensuring safe and secure travel on every trip.
Without a Duty of Care system in place, corporations face potentially harsh legal and financial penalties if a serious incident should affect one of their travelers.
Given the current unpredictable global environment and growing security concerns, most travel security experts strongly recommend the creation of a well-structured and comprehensive travel risk policy.
Travel Risk Management
Travel Management Companies play a crucial role in effective Travel Risk Management
Programs by providing the data for traveler tracking systems, maintaining traveler
profiles and managing travel policies – all of which are critical components to locating,
communicating with, and assisting travelers in need.
TMP has partnered with e-Travel Technologies, a leading provider of travel risk
management solutions to protect traveling employees and to identify and mitigate
risks at both a strategic and tactical level. Our portfolio of services include the latest
travel safety and security products and services available anywhere, at any price:
- E-travel advisories: pre trip destination reports providing country risk levels, alerts, safety & caution advice, entry requirements, health & medical updates and more
- E-travel tracker: dashboards that identify, locate & contact travelers en route
- E-travel alerts: issued 24×7 in real time to travelers
- Automated or non-automated processes based on client preference
- Mobile Solutions: providing traveler itineraries, destination information, risk levels, current alerts and more
- Crisis Assistance: offering global traveler medical and security assistance & evacuation services
Contact your TMP sales representative today for a demonstration of these essential tools.