I. Scope of this Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement describes the types of personal information Travel Management Partners, Inc. (“Company,” “us,” “we” or “our”) collects through www.tmptravel.com (collectively, the “Site”) or associated websites/services, and how we collect, use, and share that information. By using these sites/services, you explicitly accept, without limitation or qualification, our practices surrounding the collection, use, and sharing of personal information provided by you in the manner described in this Privacy Statement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Privacy Statement, please do not access, browse, or use the Site.
II. Personal Information We Collect
A. Information You Give Us
You do not have to give us any personal information to browse the Site. However, you may be asked to provide personal information to submit or request information from us, or to use the services offered through the Site. Upon registration, we collect information such as your name, postal address, e-mail address, and telephone number. Once you provide us with personal information about you, you are no longer anonymous to us.
B. Automated Information Collection
We may collect certain information about your use of the Site through the use of tracking technologies or by other passive means. This “passively collected” information includes, but is not limited to, the domain name of the website that allowed you to navigate to the Site, search engines used, the internet protocol (IP) address used, the length of time spent on the Site, the pages you looked at on the Site, other websites you visited before and after visiting the Site, the type of internet browser you have, the frequency of your visits to the Site, and other relevant statistics, including the following:
- Log Information. When you access the Site, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, IP address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request, and one or more cookies (small text files containing a string of characters) that may uniquely identify your browser.
- Links. The Site may include links in a format that enables us to keep track of whether these links have been followed by IP addresses. We use this information to improve the quality of our products and design.
- Web Beacons. Web beacons (also known as “pixel tags” or “clear GIFs”) are 1×1 single-pixel graphics that allow us to count the number of users who have visited or accessed the Site and to recognize users by accessing our cookies. We may employ web beacons to facilitate Site administration and navigation, to track the actions of users of the Site, to compile aggregate statistics about Site usage and response rates, and to provide an enhanced online experience for visitors to the Site. We may also include web beacons in HTML-formatted e-mail messages that we send to determine which e-mail messages were opened.
- Do Not Track. We do not respond to web browser “do not track” signals or other mechanisms that provide consumers the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of personal information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across third-party web sites or online services.
- Third Party Tracking. We do not allow third parties to collect personal information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you use the Site.
III. How We Use Personal Information
Personal information collected through the Site may be used by Company and its affiliates for purposes of:
- Creating and storing a user profile for you;
- To fulfill service requests;
- To notify you regarding the status of service requests;
- Sending you marketing materials;
- Responding to your questions;
- Contacting you, whether by email, postal mail, or telephone with information about the Site or our services;
- For such purposes as you may authorize at the time you submit the information;
- Auditing, research, and analysis to maintain, protect, and improve the Site and our services;
- Ensuring the technical functions of our network;
- Improving and customizing the content and layout of the Site;
- Developing new products and services; or
- Compiling personal information and other information collected through the Site on an aggregate basis.
IV. Personal Information We Share
We do not sell, rent, trade, or otherwise share personal information collected through the Site, except as described below:
- Subsidiaries and Affiliates. We may share personal information with our subsidiaries and affiliates for the purposes for which you provided the information or as reasonably necessary for our internal administrative and business purposes.
- Service Providers. We work with third parties that provide services on our behalf. Such services may include third party travel, booking and related technology services, expense management services, website hosting, marketing, and website usage analytics. We may share personal information and non-personal information with these third parties for the purpose of enabling them to provide these services.
- To procure products and services for you. In order to procure products and services specifically requested by you from third parties as part of our corporate travel, event planning and leisure services, we may provide, as necessary, your personal information, such as your name, email address, password, credit card number, bank account number, and personal preferences (such as seating preferences), and other personal information required by the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) to such third parties just as you or your assistant would if you directly procured those products and services yourself. We share this information only as necessary and required to process your procurement request on your behalf. As an example, if you wanted to book or change a flight using our corporate travel services, we would share with the airline or travel booking agency your name, phone number, billing address, and credit card information as well as any other required information. We may also share personal information with our customer, your employer, in connection with our corporate travel, event planning and leisure services. Please note that we do not take any responsibility for use or disclosure of any such information by these product and service providers (such as airlines, hotels, or rental car companies) or your employer, whose use of such information is governed by their own separate privacy policies. If you are concerned about the manner in which these product and service providers use or disclose your personal information, you should review their privacy policies prior to such use.
- Consent. We may share personal information in accordance with any consent you provide.
- Required by Law. We may disclose personal information or any information collected through the Site if we are required to do so by law or pursuant to legal process, in response to a request from government officials or law enforcement authorities, or as necessary or appropriate in connection with an investigation of illegal activity.
- Certain Transactions. We may disclose or transfer personal information or any information collected through the Site to third parties who acquire all or a portion of Company’s business, whether such acquisition is by way of merger, consolidation, or purchase of all or a portion of our assets, or in connection with any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding brought by or against us.
V. Aggregate Information
We may compile personal information and other information collected through the Site on an aggregate basis. This information may include, without limitation, the number of users who have registered for the Site, demographic information about users of the Site, and individual purchase preferences. Such aggregate information does not identify you individually. We may use aggregate information and share aggregate information with third parties for any of the purposes specified in this Privacy Statement, and for any other lawful purpose.
VI. Your Choices
A. Information You Provide
You can always choose whether or not to provide information on the Site. However, if you choose not to disclose certain information, you may not be able to register as a user of the Site, which may limit your access to certain portions of the Site or our services.
B. Communications From Us
If at any time you decide that you no longer wish to receive notices from us regarding the Site, you may indicate this preference by contacting us at ContactUs@tmptravel.com
VII. Information Storage and Security
We employ reasonable security precautions to protect personal information about you. The Site is operated from an environment with integrated security measures to help protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of personal information provided on or through the Site. These security measures include Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology data transmission. However, no method of transmitting or storing data is completely secure. As a result, although we strive to protect personal information about you, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us through or in connection with the Site. If you have reason to believe that personal information is no longer secure, please notify us immediately by contacting us in accordance with the last section below.
VIII. A Special Note about Children
Children are not eligible to use the Site, and we ask that minors (children under the age of 13) not submit any personal information to us. If you are a minor, you can use the Site only in conjunction with your parents or guardians.
IX. External Links
X. Special Admonitions for International Use
The Site is hosted in the United States and is intended for use by residents of the United States of America only. All matters relating to the Site are governed exclusively by the laws of the State of Delaware in the United States of America and not the jurisdiction in which you are located. If you are located outside of the United States of America and you contact us, please be advised that any information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States of America and that by submitting information, you explicitly authorize such transfer.
XI. Updates to this Privacy Statement
We may change or update the Site or any of our policies and procedures without prior notice. We will post a notice on the Site to advise you of any significant changes to this Privacy Statement and indicate via the “Last Updated” legend at the bottom of this Privacy Statement when it was most recently updated. Your continued use of the Site signifies your continued assent to the terms of this Privacy Statement, as updated or amended at that time.
XII. Questions Regarding this Privacy Statement
If you have any questions or comments regarding this Privacy Statement, please send us an email at ContactUs@tmptravel.com